feng shui master Zhi Hai 5 elements Mother's Day and Zodiac Gifts photo bloggerheader5elements_zps4e5774a5.jpg

While my Site is Being Translated to English Please See Some of my Services Here:

Traditional Feng Shui Master: With over 3 decades of formal eduaction and experience I am able to provide Feng Shui consulting to commercial (business) Fengshui, Home FengShui, Outdoor FengShui (the Emperor's Walk), Personal Guidance and assistance in determining if a new real estate decision has the fundamental elements for happiness and success.

Most all of my clients are happy to report that they have experienced dramatic success as a result of the fundamental principles I have instructed them on. My education and practice as a licensed Chinese Architect and my work on many large municiple projects in China has given me a depth of experince not often found amongst Feng Shui practioners.

Practicing in the United States and throughout the world has allowed me a breadth of vision that I hope will benefit my clients directly.

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

G.周易占卜及先天易數占卜

是以阴阳五行为原理,以易经卦象之间的相互生克制化关糸,卜知未来事情发展的吉凶祸福的一门玄学。它具有独特神奇的超前预测、超前反映的功能,宇宙之间的事,它无所不包无所不测。
選擇投資夥伴。此生意是否適合投資。放債討債。占婚姻。占子女。占考試。占出行是否順利平安。占官司是非。占選擇醫生。占陽宅風水的吉凶。占陰宅風水的吉凶。等等。